Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Projects Projects Projects

The past couple of months have been redecorating months for me. The first project I took on was repainting the guest room bed. What used to be oak is now a distressed black. Add some new pillows, lamps, a wall hanging and voile... a new and improved guest room for our guests that stay here on their way to somewhere else :)

Note: The tree is still missing it's pictures to make it a family tree. So for now it's just a fabulous tree with oval frames.



The second project was our computer desk.It is also made out of the same awesome oak. I used a cream color with a brown wash over the top. This project is not quite finished either. The lamp base will soon be painted red and there will be an accompanying red wood chair to go with it. I just need to find one to paint.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I love the desk. I am sure the chair will be a great addition. =0)

    ReplyDelete