skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Kendell Characters
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Aint they beauties!
Miriam and her friend Noelle decided to be in disguise last week while playing. "So the boys won't know who the heck we are." were the exact words they said. I think they did an especially nice job coloring in their eye brows.
1 comment:
Melissa
July 18, 2010 at 3:58 AM
That is too funny! I love it.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(37)
►
February
(7)
►
March
(6)
►
April
(5)
►
May
(2)
►
June
(5)
▼
July
(1)
Aint they beauties!
►
August
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
December
(1)
►
2011
(25)
►
January
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
April
(5)
►
May
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
2012
(4)
►
January
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
April
(1)
That is too funny! I love it.
ReplyDelete