It may seem by looking at this photo that we had a horrible time floating the river. In reality, after getting over the slime and the cold big water, we all had a very nice time. Once the crying stopped all we had to listen to was the sound of the water and little voices blaming one another for getting the other wet first. At least there wasn't crying added to the fighting.
The rodeo was a favorite for everyone!! Joseph and Miriam even did the calf chase. I thought for sure they would be tippy toeing through the dirt; but they got right in there and Joseph got so close to getting some money off the cow. I don't think I have ever seen him move so fast. Money is a great motivator!!
Candy is also a great motivator!!!!
How funny! I have many memories of floating the a river in Idaho growing up. It must be the thing to do. =0) We need to do that again. The rodeo looked like fun too!
ReplyDeletenice pictures rach! I'm surprised that you went in the river if memory serves me right you tried to not get wet when we floated......even if it meant we all got soaked! Have you taken Joseph bridge jumping yet?
ReplyDelete