Well, we just had our scout space derby. Joseph had a great time designing and painting his rocket. When the night finally arrived, you could tell the boys were all really nervous about their rockets actually flying down the line.....wait - my mistake - let me start that line over. When the night finally arrived, you could tell the DADS were really nervous about the rockets, and whether or not their rocket would make it down the flight line(or at least make it further than 5 inches). The boys... well, they had fun just being there and watching the rockets. Do you ever wonder who the scout activities such as pine-wood derby, boat regatta and space derby races are for? I do.
It was a great night!!! Joseph was excited because his rocket was one of two rockets that made it all the way to the end of the line. Way to go Joseph!
Look at those nervous dads :)
All the way to the end!!
I had no idea they did anything else but the cars. I guess that comes with all girls. What a cute scout. Chad would love his BYU rocket. =) BTW no baby yet. I will be 37 weeks tomorrow!
ReplyDelete