Welcome Back! As you can see, I tried the pie again. Please take notice of how many fork pricks I made in the crust. Then, also notice - the pie crust still puffed and shrunk. What the?! sigh* About the filling. It thickened!!! I must confess, mom and dad came to visit and brought a different recipe for me to try. Since it turned out, I can just say the other pie recipe was defective, not me :) To end, the pie was delicious and I will be o.k. not making a pie for quite a while.
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
As the pie thickens
Welcome Back! As you can see, I tried the pie again. Please take notice of how many fork pricks I made in the crust. Then, also notice - the pie crust still puffed and shrunk. What the?! sigh* About the filling. It thickened!!! I must confess, mom and dad came to visit and brought a different recipe for me to try. Since it turned out, I can just say the other pie recipe was defective, not me :) To end, the pie was delicious and I will be o.k. not making a pie for quite a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very nice looking pie. =0) You make me laugh. As long as it tastes good that is all that matters. =0) Right?
ReplyDelete